Texas OnSite CPR provides American Heart Association and American Safety & Health Institute First Aid-CPR-AED Certification Training Classes for Healthcare, Corporate, Industrial and Commercial Groups needing certification and training at your location. For Individuals needing CPR Certification we also provide weekly certification classes for AHA BLS Healthcare Provider CPR in Dallas, Fort Worth and Denton.
- Individual manikins for all CPR Certification Training Classes
- Individual Laerdal Pocket Masks for each student
- New, individually wrapped mouthpieces for your pocket mask
- Two year Certification Cards, laminated for ASHI Classes!
- Spanish First Aid & CPR Certification for groups
- Email Renewal Notifications
- Online PDF Student Manuals for American Safety & Health Institute courses.
Why choose Texas OnSite CPR for Your Dallas/ Fort Worth CPR Training?
We only hire certified American Heart Association and American Safety & Health Institute CPR & First Aid instructors. We train and certify over 4000 people a year in CPR and First Aid and have 30 years of experience in safety training. Texas Onsite CPR offers training classes for both companies and individuals. Dallas, Fort Worth, Grapevine Mills-Flower Mound and Denton area residents have several classes to choose from; visit our CPR Class Calendar. Our prices are extremely competitive. We are passionate about CPR certification training and it shows. Choose Texas Onsite CPR for your Dallas and Fort Worth training and certification.
Overton Centre, 4100 International Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76109
Starbucks Grapevine Conference Room
3525 Grapevine Mills Pkwy., Grapevine, TX 76051
2910 W University Dr., Denton TX 76201