Texas OnSite CPR provides American Heart Association and American Safety & Health Institute CPR, AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogen Certification Training Classes for Healthcare, Corporate, Industrial and Commercial groups needing training at their location. For individuals needing CPR Certification we also provide weekly CPR classes for American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider CPR in Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton and near Grapevine Mills Mall for individuals to join. Visit our CPR Class Calendar if you are an individual needing a CPR Class.
- Individual CPR manikins for all CPR Training Classes
- CPR Pocket Masks
- New, individually wrapped CPR Training mouthpieces
- Two year CPR Certification Cards
- High Quality projector, sound system, projector screen
- Spanish First Aid & CPR for groups
- Meeting Rooms
- Email Renewal Notifications
- Online CPR First Aid Student Manuals for American Safety & Health Institute courses
- Full access after the class to the entire training CPR First Aid video for American Safety & Health Institute courses
Why choose Texas OnSite CPR for Your Dallas/ Fort Worth CPR Training?
We only hire certified American Heart Association and American Safety & Health Institute CPR & First Aid instructors. We train over 4000 people a year in CPR and First Aid and have 30 years of experience in safety training. Texas Onsite CPR offers CPR training classes for both companies and individuals. Dallas and Fort Worth area residents have many CPR training classes to choose from each week; visit our CPR Class Calendar. Our prices are extremely competitive. We are passionate about CPR Training and it shows. Choose Texas Onsite CPR for your Dallas and Fort Worth CPR training and certification.